Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sing us a song, you're the piano man......

AJ has been taking piano lessons since January and although I sometimes have to push him, he is learning a lot. Danny and I always talked about getting our kids music lessons and Mr. Brisley his teacher (school custodian by day.....musician by night!) is so patient with him despite his sometimes tantrum behaviors. Here he is in a jam session with his teacher. You can see Mr. Brisley on the drums telling AJ which notes to play. The objective was to keep in rhythm.



In Pup news....
He is mastering the sippy cup! Goodbye bottle! (Maybe)

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is one cool piano teacher! My lessons weren't like that when I was his age. (I did have a pretty cool piano teacher when I was a little older, though).

Christy said...

Hi. This is totally random, but I was searching Fragile X blogs and came upon yours. My son is 15 months and was just dx with FX. We are heading out to the MIND institute next month at UC Davis. Basically, just wondering about all the developmental delays. It is so hard because no one can tell me what he should be doing or when we will be able to do something. He cruises right now, but no clapping (like you I will have a party for that one!). So any insight that you have would be great! Also, what was his repeat and methylation status? Thanks, Christy
My e-mail is christychoat@gmail.com.