Sunday, August 9, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

For the longest time I couldn't find the other camera we had that had pictures on it from various summer activities. Well, I found it. Of course it was in the closet- where I keep it. Funny how that works. Anyway, in organizing the photos on my computer I realize a lot has taken place this summer- Pup's first swim, his first birthday, AJ's 4th birthday. . .Since I've been off from work this summer I've been blogging quite a bit and didn't write anything down from March until a few weeks ago. I'll try to fill in here- and this is for my own benefit of course as I'm trying to use this blog as a way to document our activities. I'm thinking I want to eventually print out the pages and place them in a book so it serves as a very detailed photo album.


Play date with cousin Henry (11 months)

For Pup's first birthday, we just had some people over to the house. He got lots of toys and had his first bite of cake ever. Of course the experience wouldn't be the same without Cheerios.


And here at the party were Pup's cousin to the left and friend Baby Worf to the right. This picture makes me happy and sad at the same time as one day it won't be so easy for Pup to play with them. But I digress from the joy- excuse me.

AJ had his fourth birthday party at the local park- complete with pinata and bouncer. It was his first party with real friends from school.
Shortly after, to celebrate Daddy's birthday we took advantage of the free admission on your birthday deal at Disneyland.
Fourth of July was spent at Pop Pop and Mimi's (the in-laws) where Henry and Pup had their first swim together! It was the first time in the pool for both of them.

Shortly after, Danny's brother Michael and niece Darcy came for a visit. We went to the local farm for some agritainment. The kids rode ponies, fed animals, and later we picked fresh raspberries, zucchini, cucumbers, lettuce, eggplant, and tomatoes. Dinner was from the farm that night.

And this pic is just too cute not to post- Mommy's little helper:

2 comments:

J said...

Those are some great pictures!

Vicki Davis said...

I love the pictures and the catch up! Pup has grown up so much!