Sunday, October 25, 2009

Let's Go Yankees!

Here are the boys celebrating the big win! The Yankees are off the World Series- their first since 2003! Go Jorge #20!


Today was also Pop Pop's 60th b-day celebration. Al, as always, enjoyed helping to blow out the candles on the cake and being the boss of all play. It was so nice to see all the kids finally playing together as they are old enough. It is now noticeable, though, that Pup is not quite there with the other kids- even Danny (who NEVER ever says anything) said something today about it. It's a bit painful to hear my sister and friend Tracy talk about the boys (who are all born 3 months apart- Worf [20 months], then Pup [17 months], then Bubs [14 months]) growing up driving, playing ball together, because I know there's a big possibility Pup won't be able to. I don't want to, however, spend his life wishing he were like the other kids. I just want to accept him for who he is, but it's hard. AJ is like the other kids so I guess I have the best of both worlds, right?




Here's Pop Pop opening some gifts.

I am watching him right now and he's FINALLY able to push the ball popper toy on. He gets that if he pushes on the lever the music will start. It's the first toy he's "gotten." Yeah Pup!