Saturday, October 3, 2009

BIG NEWS

I will post a video later once I get it uploaded, but yesterday was a HUGE day! Pup took his first REAL steps! I actually got it on video!!! It was during his early intervention session. Pup is balancing pretty well on his own if he's "placed into position" and using my car keys as motivation, his EI dangled them in front of her slowing scooting back. He took one step, then another. I think there were about 5 or 6 total before falling! So....I'm calling it at 16 months. I have or will soon have a walker!!!

In AJ news: He had his first picture day at school on Thursday. I was so excited and hope they turn out well. I really want a class picture. I'm also trying to get him to try t-ball or soccer, but at the moment he's not showing any interest. He does want to do gymnastics, however, so I will put him in that. I told him he's not allowed to say no until he tries it. He then decided he would try other sports. He definitely is stubborn.

For those of you who don't know...AJ has "worked" at many places and has a boss named "Tim" who seems to follow him to all of his pretend jobs. He has been a dentist, a waiter at Don Cuco's, a plumber, and his longest job was working at Macy's. If you ask him what he does he says, "I make money so we can eat." He has currently switched jobs. This week he has become a firefighter.

5 comments:

J said...

Yay for Pups!!!!!

Vicki Davis said...

This is wonderful news YEAH! Befor eyou know t he will be running circles around you. Is he in Daycare now? How is she adjusting?

Christy said...

WooooWhooo!! That is awesome!! So exciting. Soon he will be a man about town!

Anonymous said...

this is so great! I hope we get the video! What a lucky boy to have such an encouraging Momma!
And AJ-- so funny about his boss "Tim". This is making me laugh right now!

ST said...

Great news! Go Pup!