Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow!

I'm so annoyed with myself for not bringing my camera, but we went to the snow yesterday with the boys for the first time to go sledding. AJ had so much fun going down the hills. Dan and I took turns taking him down while someone held the baby. I was too scared to have him go down the hill. It was cold but not unbearable. There were lots of people, too, so parking was a little complicated. This is what it's like when it doesn't snow in your backyard. You have to drive to it. I'm so glad that Dan refused to let me throw his sleds away in one of my "Let's declutter" moments. I believe he actually pulled them from the trash can, but they worked very well. We definitely have to get some better snow clothes, though. Watching me on a sled was hilarious. That's something I don't ever think I have done. I was scared at first but kept wanting to do it again. It was exhilarating. I've never fancied myself as much of an athlete but maybe I could do skiing.

2 comments:

Umma said...

Fun! We're big fans of sledding, even with the snow in the backyard we drive to the better sledding hills for the extra excitement :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I could see! Where did you sled? That sounds like so much fun!