Monday, November 2, 2009

News!

I'm so thrilled. Pup starts and early intervention group class on Thurs. Since I'm working Danny will be going with him. It's 2 hours once a week. I LOVE my service coordinator. With all the budget problems here in CA I'm VERY concerned as our insurance is now going to be accessed. I'm not sure what that mean, however. All I know is that I'll be paying out of pocket for things I didn't have to before. Pups IFSP meeting is on Wed. I'm really concerned about his fine motor development at this point. Still working on waving, clapping....yada yada yada

2 comments:

Vicki Davis said...

Josephine, In my region all I had to do was provide a copy of the page in my insurance book that said that PT and ST was covered for medical and rehabilative (typical for most insurances) an example would be helping to rehabilitate a stroke victim, or work with someone who broke there arm. In the case of Fragile X the services are needed for cognative or developmental reasons. Since my is explicet thats all I had to do, other's had to present denial letters. Hopefully you won't need to do more then that.

SJH said...

I am happy that Pup got into that class.