Friday, July 18, 2008

At last!

Today, our service coordinator called. Puppy has finally (after a month of waiting) been found to be eligible for services. We have an meeting on Monday morning to talk about his goals and hopefully therapy will begin soon after. He's starting to smile and it just melts my heart. I'm just dying inside because at some point his delays will become noticeable and all of this will be real. At 2 months of age you can't tell. He looks normal, he's acting normal, and sometimes I think to myself that the test was wrong. What if he was misdiagnosed? I know it's not true but my heart wishes it so.

Today my mom and I took the boys to the park. AJ refused to go into the water fountains and wanted to lay on the blanket. His shyness is really bothering me, but I guess if he's content I shouldn't worry. His swimming is coming along although he's been giving his swimming teacher a hard time.

No comments: